BIG/Unilever Merchandiser - Napier/Tamatea
•A fun and exciting company culture
•Awesome hourly rate (above average)
•Representing fantastic global products, Unilever
Located within Napier/Tamatea you will be responsible for maintaining and building store relationships and stock on an ongoing, casual basis, helping BIG support major FMCG Powerhouse, Unilever.
We have an opportunity to service Tamatea Pak N Save, weekly & ongoing (approx 10.5 hours/week) on a Tuesday and Thursday morning (or overnight prior)
There are additional hours available from time to time in other retailers, covering sick and annual leave.
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
Our Merchandisers are responsible for implementing displays while maintaining a great working relationship between retailers and our store teams.
Merchandising experience is preferable, but not essential.
Your responsibilities as a BIG Merchandiser include:
At BIG we provide:
- Building and maintaining quality relationships in stores
- Ensuring all Unilever displays are built, stocked and maintained
- Uploading quality photos using a smartphone/device
- Working autonomously and take accountability for outcomes
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
This is the perfect opportunity to get on board the market leaders to drive growth, innovation, and opportunities. Please apply if this sounds like you and state your SUBURB you reside in.
- A great hourly rate (above standard)
- A fun and exciting company culture
- Allocate hours well in advance to ensure you deliver on time, and in full
- Ongoing training and development
Hours are ongoing weekly.
*Only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!
- Merchandising and visual merchandising
- Stocking and Inventory