BIG/Unilever Merchandiser - Turangi
•Representing fantastic global products, Unilever
•A fun and exciting company culture
•Awesome hourly rate (above average)
Located within Turangi you will be responsible for maintaining and building store relationships and maintaining stock on an ongoing, casual basis, helping BIG support major FMCG Powerhouse, Unilever.
We have the following opportunity available, covering the below stores, weekly & ongoing:
New World Turangi - 2 hours per week (flexible day, Monday to Friday)
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
Our Merchandisers are responsible for implementing displays while maintaining a great working relationship between retailers and our store teams.
Your responsibilities as a BIG Merchandiser include:
At BIG we provide:
- Building and maintaining quality relationships in stores
- Ensuring all Unilever displays are built, stocked and maintained
- Uploading quality photos using a smartphone/device
- Working autonomously and take accountability for outcomes
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
This is the perfect opportunity to get on board the market leaders to drive growth, innovation, and opportunities. Please apply if this sounds like you and state your SUBURB you reside in and which position you are applying for.
- A great hourly rate (above standard)
- A fun and exciting company culture
- Allocate hours well in advance to ensure you deliver on time, and in full
- Ongoing training and development
Hours are ongoing weekly.
*Only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!
- Merchandising and visual merchandising
- Stocking and Inventory