After a recent merger, Programmed Professionals and Kelly Services are now one of the leading providers of white-collar recruitment services. Together we are one of Australasia's largest and longest serving technical and professional recruitment providers. We are currently recruiting for one of our prestigious clients within New Zealand.
Please click to apply or contact Natalie at Programmed Professionals on for a confidential discussion.
About the role;
The successful candidate will be required to provide responses to more complex customer requests as well as facilitate plan and hardware upgrades and reconciliations for customers. Playing a key role in the Customer Service Team, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Supporting the delivery of a professionally managed, efficient and effective higher-level Technical Support service to customers, dealers and installers.
- Facilitate the upgrade of hardware and plans, and account reconciliations throughout their lifecycle.
- Ensure that customers are kept up to date with new features and products
- Look after escalated non-technical customer service cases from Tier 1, and resolve where possible
- Log and manage requests and unresolved issues
- Help to investigate and amend posted speed discrepancies when raised
- Processing upgrades and account reconciliation within customers' businesses accurately, efficiently and cost effectively from origin to dispatch
- Deal directly and promptly with customers and staff either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and issues.
- Keep customer satisfaction at front of mind always.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes;
- Background in technical support/ customer support is a must
- Experience in a busy fast paced enviroment or in
- Proven customer service and coordination skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Previous managerial experience a must as will need to act as 2IC from time to time
- Excellent phone manner with clear and precise communication skills
- Bubbly and fun personality, team fit is a huge factor in being successful in this role
- Fulltime Monday to Friday, usual business hours apply
*Please note the recruitment process includes testing and the submission of a short video outlining your personality*
Must hold NZ PR or be a NZ Citizen
What's on offer?
Outstanding opportunity to work with a large client who supports innovation and growth. A business that has high integrity and stands strong in their values. This role is Level 2 role and will allow for expansion into many areas within the business including to Level 3, which is dedicated to looking after our Enterprise customers, Account Management and other areas within the business.