Programmed Professionals are one of Australasia's largest and longest serving technical and professional recruitment providers. We are currently recruiting for one of our prestigious clients within New Zealand.
Please click to apply or contact Natalie at Programmed Professionals on for a confidential discussion.
About the role;
In this position your main responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Going door to door to sell IT products (PCs, Laptops, Peripherals & Accessories), to commercial customers.
- Answer any product related queries from the consumers.
- Communicate clear and concise information to the customer regarding terms and conditions, changes and service.
- Data record management of customer interaction in the company CRM system.
- Full training provided and career path opportunities for top performers.
- Normal business hours, Monday - Friday.
- Part timers are also welcome to apply, the ideal working hours for part timers would be Tuesday to Thursday 10.00am to 4:30pm.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes;
- Previous Door to Door Sales experience will be given preference however previous Telemarketing, face to face retail would be considered.
- Must be customer focused on all times to ensure high quality of customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record in working in a target driven environment selling IT equipment to commercial customers
Applicants must have NZ work rights, along with no criminal convictions.
What's on offer?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Uncapped commission for any sales above agreed targets
- Car allowance
- iPad & Mobile Phone