International Travel College
Current Level 4 Travel. Certificate of Aviation
* Dangerous Goods
* Aviation Law
* Business Principles Commercial Airlines
* Sales Functions
* Aviation terminology
* International Travel Advice
* Destination New Zealand
* Word Processing
* Facilitation of Social and Activity Group
* One-on-One client Socalisation
Alzheimers Counties Manukau
* Planning, organisation and implementation of National fundraising events.
* Recruiting and organising volunteers for fundraising, recreational, social
* Organisation and maintenance of client social activities.
* Maintaining contact with clients and volunteers through mail outs and direct communication.
* Coordination and organisation of Carer Education Program. Organisation
of venues, carer attendance, organisation of short term respite care,
* Administrative support for Carer support Program.
* Familiarity with procedures within the organisation, including all activities
and maintaining Health and Safety standards.
* Administration and support through effective communication with clients / key workers and referral services.
* Support Keyworkers in striving to maintain a high level of client
satisfaction ensuring questions and concerns are processed in a timely
* Knowledge through ongoing experience of all aspects of short term
* Recent participation in carer education program.
* Assisting with tasks as required.
Meadowlands Shopping Plaza, Howick, AUCKLAND
For: H.G Livingstone Ltd formerly The Franklin Co
* Familiar with the standards of an ISO accredited company
* Computer literate
* Experienced in the implementation and co ordination of casual leasing
* Effectively manage external contractors
* Implementing daily repairs and maintenance
* Co ordination of security
* Responsible for event presentations
* Thoroughly familiar with all aspects of media
* Developed and implemented marketing and communication plans
* Effective communication between owners/tenants/public
* Familiar with the appointment and management of staff
* Project Management (Renovations, upgrades)
* Advise, implement and maintain budgets
* Trained in First Aid
* OSH facilitator
* Fire warden. Co-ordination of regular fire drills
New Zealand Aero Tours
* Responsible for public and crew safety
* Responsible for all promotional activities
* Co-ordination of all search and rescues
* Co-ordination all medical evacuations
* Responsible for operation of all agricultural work
- Agricultural Activities
* All aspects of farming and agriculture
* Familiar with the use farming implements
* Certified wool handler