? - Colmar Brunton Home Based and Call Centre Interviewing
• Confident at all aspects of interviewing. Both Market Research & Social Research, very passionate in this industry, high quality work. Interacted with Businesses in all industries, Residential studies as well as interacting with the Farming Industry.
• Customer Service-Outbound calling mainly, both residential & business & also the Farming Industry so a lot of knowledge & experience.
• Staff management - running the call centre, job management, rosters, call outcomes, quality management. High quality data checking. Validating Interviewers work, briefing & training. Learnt to calculate how many staff needed to put on each job live in the Call Centre, also calculating when to order or recognising when & if numbers need to be loaded in order to complete the job by the deadline.
• *Computer Skills- Using Microsoft Word and Excel, for all templates, rosters, time sheets
• Work Hard, learn quickly & super reliable.
• Recruiting for face to face focus groups so have developed great listening skills & picking up details. Staying neutral in order to collect the right data & so to recruit the right people needed as you don't want to bias anyone's thoughts or answers as you are recruiting or administering a survey.
• Training staff on response rate jobs-How to minimise refusals & learning to turn prior refusals in to survey's. Also training staff on correct administering practices & how to stay professional & neutral. Learnt how important is to be efficient with each job that you are working on as each job has a cost factor so when running a Call Centre you must make sure you have staff that are highly productive, use initiative & common sense & you will get these results if you train your team well from the beginning point of employment & provide ongoing support in order to get high quality data & high productivity.
• Deadlines-Remembered all deadlines & make sure you have staff & sample to complete all jobs before the actual finish date.