The Brand Intelligensia
The Brand Intelligensia is an integrated marketing communication agency. Key role was to develop content, drive PR campaigns through media relations and business development.
• Maintain existing client relations, identify and establish relations with prospective clients.
• Contacted, established and maintained effective working relationship with journalists in print and online publications (journalists and bloggers).
• Created content for client websites, e-mailers, press releases, blogs and social media.
• Developed the agency's website content and coordinated for the go-live with vendors.
Mobango app store
Mobango is an independent online mobile app store. Key mandate was restructure communication with developers, consumers and media to improve downloads and brand image internationally.
• Contacted existing and new app developers through emails and calls to maintain relations.
• Developed quarterly digital marketing communication strategy for App developers; solely responsible for managing the email marketing campaigns.
• Contacted, established and maintained effective working relationship with media representatives in print and especially with online media (journalists, bloggers and community owners).
• Created the content for various e-mailers, blog, case studies, Newsletter and managed the social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Sodexo On-site Service Solutions
Sodexo On-site Service Solutions India Ltd. is a comprehensive facilities management company headquartered in Paris. My responsibilities included developing internal communication utilizing a mix of various mediums of Print, Online, Events and digital technology. I have drafted and edited the quarterly internal newsletter along with printing and dispatching it across India. Also, initiated the SMS activity to reach on-ground support workforce and corporate personnel across locations and organised a proprietary events, to encourage ethical behaviour in on-ground personnel.
UFO Moviez India Ltd
UFO Moviez is world's largest satellite based digital cinema network. Key role was to assist in developing the PR strategy and positioning road map at UFO Moviez. The launch of Indian Premier League Cricket, 2010 (IPL 2010) in theatres was the first B2C campaign for the brand.
• As part of the B2C focus, re-launched the corporate website at par with international standards. Solely responsible for developing micro-website of IPL 2010, marketing communication (all collaterals) creating the content, development and execution of every operational aspect for IPL 2010.
• Responsible for driving the multi-city press conferences for the launch of IPL 2010 including media interactions, all logistics and collaterals.
• Managed industry events, road shows and executive visits along with event opportunities on an on-going basis partnering with industry and media organizations for events and PR and support sales and marketing events nationally.
Sahara Indian Pariwar
Sahara India Pariwar is a conglomerate with interests in Entertainment, Real Estate and Finance. Key responsibility was to implement media relations, online communication and event strategies for various brands - Sahara Filmy and Sahara One, Sahara City Homes, Hotel Sahara Star and Aamby Valley Resort - in the Western market. I have successfully launched Sahara Infrastructure Fund while handling communication of Sahara Mutual Fund brand for over a year and half.
Oxford Bookstores and Cha Bar
Oxford Bookstores is a retail outlet with a quaint tea house attached to it, Cha Bar. Responsible for conceptualizing and executing book launches, reading sessions and seasonal events, PR and branding for both Oxford and Cha Bar to effectively meet the communication strategy of the company. Also, part of Customer Service team for on-going events, book availability and reservations.
Dr. Nigam's Goodhealth Pvt. Ltd
Dr. Nigam's Goodhealth Pvt. Ltd. is an obesity management clinic and also provides skin and hair treatment. Key responsibilities included content writing, marketing communication and events.