I am an experienced Business Development and Sales Manager looking for a role which is suited to my diverse skill set.
My previous role started as a three-month business development contract to identify potential business opportunities in the Australasian market for a UK based fibre manufacturer. That eventuated in twenty-year role establishing and managing sales initially in the New Zealand and Australian markets and more recently extending into Asia and South Africa.
This role provided me the opportunity to develop valuable skills that are transferrable to any industry. These include, but not limited to, the following:
• identifying potential new customers and business opportunities
• building customer relationships, negotiating and closing new business contracts
• managing existing key accounts with a focus on engagement
• market knowledge and adapting to change
• identifying customer needs and problem-solving potential barriers to business
• providing outstanding customer service
• sales planning and forecasting
• meeting sales targets
• accurate reporting skills
• self- motivated, professional, loyal, reliable, trustworthy
I look forward to the opportunity to meet and discuss how my skills and experience could be a valuable asset to your workforce.